Time and place:
Date: Sunday, July 7, 2019
Time: Meeting 12:20. (New time! Please make sure to be on time. General instruction will be given by the test proctor at 12:45.) The test will start 13:00.
Place: ”Södra Huset” Stockholm University, Frescati campus, Universitetsvägen 10A, 114 19 Stockholm. Please refer to below for test room (please gather outside the room for test voucher checks).
N1: House E (Södra Huset E), Room E306
N2: House D (Södra Huset D), Room D416
N3: House D (Södra Huset D), Room D499
N4: House D (Södra Huset D), Room D299
N5: House E (Södra Huset E), Room E319
Directions to campus Frescati:
Roslagsbana and subway/metro
Take the Roslagsbana or the subway/metro to station Universitetet.
Take Bus 50 from central Stockholm, such as T-centralen and/or Odenplan, or take buss 670/676/639 from Tekniska högskolan or Danderyds sjukhus.
For more information about public transport and timetables, please refer to http://sl.se/.
On the right of Roslagsvägen, north of Roslagstull, northbound.
Things to bring on the test day
JLPT voucher (printed on A4 paper), ID with photo, black pencils (HB or NO.2) and erasers.
Attention: If you answered the mark sheet by using other than black pencils, the result score will be 0 because the machine cannot read your answers.
- Cell phones must be turned off during the test (not in silent mode).
- Watches with memory, communication or translation functions (smart watches) are prohibited.
- Bags and jackets should be put in the designated area.
- Eating or drinking is prohibited during the test. Food and drink should be placed in the designated area, together with bags and jackets.
- It is unfortunately not possible to purchase food/meal in campus Frescati on the test day (shops are closed), though there are vending machines to buy some small snacks and drinks. It is therefore advisable to bring your food or drinks.
Please read the Test Guide sent with the application documents carefully for additional information regarding the test.
Time for assembling 12:20, general information will be given 12:45.
*Below, different test time may be applied for those who taking the JLPT with Special Testing Accommodations.
|Level||Test sections||Test time|
|N1||Vocabulary, grammar & reading||13:00–14:50||(110 min)|
|N2||Vocabulary, grammar & reading||13:00–14:45||(105 min)|
|Grammar & reading||13:50–15:00||(70 min)|
|Grammar & reading||13:50–14:50||(60 min)|
|Grammar & reading||13:45–14:35||(50 min)|